How can I help you?
- Would you like to develop software with C++ more easily?
- Would you like to carry out C++ projects faster and finish them earlier?
- Would you like to implement features with less code which is also more readable, safer and easier to maintain?
- Would you like to increase your productivity and become more effective?
Let’s have a chat!
- I have more than 15 years of hands-on experience in developing software with C++. Among others, I gained experience as a C++ developer for 5 years in the High Frequency Trading industry.
- I’m engaged in the Boost community for more than 10 years. I contributed code to Boost.Asio, pushed the development of a Boost library to manage system processes and represented the Boost community in the Google Summer of Code program.
- I wrote several books on the Boost libraries and I’m the only author having published German language books on Boost.
- I have more than 10 years of coaching experience and have helped numerous developers improving their skills in in-house and external trainings.
- I regularly attend international conferences such as C++Now (formerly known as BoostCon) and Meeting C++ — often as a speaker. I gave presentations on Boost.Asio, Boost.Graph, Boost.Build and many other Boost libraries.
- My software development skills have been assessed by independent third parties. I got a score of 99/100 in the IKM test “C++ Programming” and 4.9/5.0 in the Brainbench test “Programmer/Analyst Aptitude”.
- I love thinking out of the (C++) box. For example, I enjoyed reading and recommend the books “The Innovator’s Dilemma”, “Good to Great”, “The Lean Startup”, “The Hard Thing About Hard Things” und “Zero to One” on management and innovation.
If I can help you with presentations, trainings or consulting services on Boost and C++, send me an email. Or submit your contact details — I’ll get back to you!